Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)practice going to your bank and asking for another loan for a new sled while you still have loans out for your $40,000 towing vehicle, your $15,000 trailor, and your 4 $10,000 sleds.

2)Go find someplace where you charge $4.15 for gas, $6.00 for a hamburger, $3.00 for cold french fries and $2.50 for a can of pop.

3) take the carb. off your lawn mower, put on ur sledding gear, empty your deep freeze, get into your deep freeze while on, stick your flashlight in ur mouth and take apart your carb. a couple times.

4)take the plugs out of a small pull start engine and pull it 100 times a day to get your arm in shape for the times your sled wont start.

I had a whole list of these i found on the net, i forgot the site, anyone else have stuff to add?

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
5) Have one of your friends kick you in the ass as hard as he can. Repeat. This will get you ready for those big hits that you didn't see and your suspension bottomed out on.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
266 Posts
Put on all your gear, run once around the block, then stand in the bathroom with the shower running hot and steamy, and try to breathe. Its just like digging out a stuck sled.Refreshing

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
162 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:
5) Have one of your friends kick you in the ass as hard as he can. Repeat. [/quote]

Oh, stop it... You're killing me!! LMAO

We don't care what you ride. Just ride!
<a href="http://home.gci.net/~sidekick1/snowstart.htm">My Snowmachine Site</a>
'02 550 SuperSport
'02 700 RMK

Edited by - AKScrambler on 04 Mar 2002 02:25:07

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled