Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so many people are total assholes on here.. like the dumbasses that get pissed bout commas and periods who gives a fuck!!!! as long as you get your point across it shouldnt matter should it?? and like this other fuck rag who posted on my post $50 head $50 helmet again who cares just help a fellow sledder!!!!!! last year i didnt even wear one...basicaly what iam getting at is if you dont have something nice to say then shut the fuck up!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sks7kid said:
This post isn't very nice.. and won't accomplish much. But congrats on your rant.
Neather are half the people on this site so whats your point

go read my post on my helmet i want... i wasnt rude what so ever till some smart ass had to open his mouth and say something nothing to do with the topic!!! a 50$ used helmet is better that not having one at all isnt it?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
You know it's not going to be any better anywhere else. And just b*tching about it isn't going to make it any better. If you don't like it then just leave.. I understand what you mean, but if you use proper grammer it does help to get points across. If you want free help on here the least you could do is have enough respect towards the ones helping you to get whatever you are trying to say across quickly and easily so that you can be helped out in the same way. (Yeah I know it's ironic but I couldn't figure out how to word that last sentence properly)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
You know it's not going to be any better anywhere else. And just b*tching about it isn't going to make it any better. If you don't like it then just leave.. I understand what you mean, but if you use proper grammer it does help to get points across. If you want free help on here the least you could do is have enough respect towards the ones helping you to get whatever you are trying to say across quickly and easily so that you can be helped out in the same way. (Yeah I know it's ironic but I couldn't figure out how to word that last sentence properly)
(your right BUT)I had to vent, it isnt the first time some idiot did this shit to me... it happens alot, it gets really really old. i have no problem reading any topic on here NONE!!!! grammer or not doesnt matter

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
95-xlt-600-special said:
so many people are total assholes on here.. like the dumbasses that get pissed bout commas and periods who gives a fuck!!!! as long as you get your point across it shouldnt matter should it??
Actually, it does matter...it's site policy! Maybe you didn't read it when you signed up?

Right from the policy itself:
Follow proper Internet Etiquette (netiquette). Try writing in complete, coherent sentences as if you were writing an essay. It is much easier for others to understand.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quinlan said:
95-xlt-600-special said:
so many people are total assholes on here.. like the dumbasses that get pissed bout commas and periods who gives a fuck!!!! as long as you get your point across it shouldnt matter should it??
Actually, it does matter...it's site policy! Maybe you didn't read it when you signed up?

Right from the policy itself:
Follow proper Internet Etiquette (netiquette). Try writing in complete, coherent sentences as if you were writing an essay. It is much easier for others to understand.
this isnt a essay!!!!!!! this is a forum for snowmobiles lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
It is the internet, no matter where you go on it things will be this way. This forum is actually very helpful if you can keep your cool around the useless comments that are sometimes, and quite rarely posted.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
95-xlt-600-special said:
Really!? Guess I didn't notice. It's site policy bud. It might be the internet, but that doesn't mean you can have a blatant disregard for rules. If you don't like how this site is ran, then leave...don't sit and complain about it. The policy isn't going to change, and odds are the members aren't either. You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Scorch said:
It is the internet, no matter where you go on it things will be this way. This forum is actually very helpful if you can keep your cool around the useless comments that are sometimes, and quite rarely posted.
I have beleave me lol... but today just put me over.... im trying to get something to protect my head, and some dickhead has to say something stupid,IT pisses me off!! sorry if i offended anyone but come on go read my post nothing wrong with anything i said till i replyed to him..

Quinlan said:
95-xlt-600-special said:
Really!? Guess I didn't notice. It's site policy bud. It might be the internet, but that doesn't mean you can have a blatant disregard for rules. If you don't like how this site is ran, then leave...don't sit and complain about it. The policy isn't going to change, and odds are the members aren't either. You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy...
well then filter out the assholes then please!!!! there are some nice people on here but man there are some major assholes..that guys comment was compleatly uncalled for

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
srx_600 said:
You will not be missed, at that i say get the hell out and stop your bitching.
FUCK OFF!!! again another comment COMPLEATLY UNCALLED FOR...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
snowmobileguy said:
Come on guys play nice....

Yea this thread will be locked soon!
look guys...i have kept my cool now for over a year..i type my stuff the best i can, and i still get comments that are compleatly uncalled for..and for what? trying to get help on something, gee sorry moderator but thats what this site is for.not for people to give you sh*t

srx_600 said:
95-xlt-600-special said:
srx_600 said:
You will not be missed, at that i say get the hell out and stop your bitching.
FUCK OFF!!! again another comment COMPLEATLY UNCALLED FOR...
You're whole topic was uncalled for buddy.[confused2]
Why are you reading it then?????? if you dont want nothing to do with it then leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you really wanted to keep your cool and not look like an ass you would have left without making a big fuss about it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
hmmm could all of this aggression be from the simple fact that this guy is eagerly WAITING for it to snow? This topic is starting to sound like my wife....bla blahh blahhh.

Later....[thumb]

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
[lurker]

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.