Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i have been thinking about getting a cat now for some time. i cant afford a new one so maybe a '96-'98...now im not a speed freak more of a bump and ditch banger so i want a 440 for the fast accelaration and suspension. im lookin' at the zr 440. the ones with all fox clickers up front and adjustable dial for rear. now i have been having a hell of atime finding a sled that can take the bumps well. i feel that these ac's will do the job and i can prolly find one for around 1k easy. now what should i look out for? the rear end one these are not coupled right? my '96 mxz 440 rode like chit do to it not being coupled so...what else to look out for? also post them pics up too! oh and this will be my first cat well my dad has a '72 cheeta...should i get one?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
They were pretty decent sleds, should fit your style quite nicely. I would try to find the Sno Pro (which the clickers may have only came on them, I am not sure), as the suspension is setup better.

I am unsure of what you mean by the rear end not being coupled.

As far as the price, probably in that $1,000-$1500 range is more appropriate.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i think they should work good for me too. sno pro all the way! im just so sick of bottoming out and this seems the cheapest way to get a good sled for not too much $$$.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts