Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 RMK now but a good friend of mine is selling his 02 edgeX700 because he ordered a new sled and I cant decide if I want to sell my RMK for the edge or not.I love the looks of my RMK and the long track is so much fun in the powder..But the edge has better susp and more power"he took extremly good care of it and it has 1200 miles on it"..It also has a 1.25 lug track on it.I think I could get $3000 for my sled and I could get him down to $4500.Here is a pic of my sled and the edge.What do you guys think I should do??

My RMK

friends edge

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well...it all depend on how you ride.if u ride in powder alot,keep ur sled.If you ride agressivly and ditch bang or trail ride alot,then go with the edge.

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do both powder and ditch riding..I wish I knew what next winter was going to be like...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I personally would go with the Edge X cause that is a nice sled. One thing I would do is check the bulkhead on it if he rode it really hard. My friend busted the bulkhead on his 02 Edge X 600 but he also busted up his Pro X 700 pretty bad from the way he rides...

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His sled is in mint, theirs not even any hairline scratches on it...tunnel and bulkhead are perfect.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Tough choice, they both look like awesome sleds. If the Edge fits your riding conditions I would probably go for it just to have the advantage of a 3 years newer sled.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have just under 1600 miles on mine and I love it. Im keeping mine for another season and then going to order a 05 next season and keep this one for the wife.

Stock was great but that didnt last too long [:p]
clutched it, piped it, geared it, big air kit, picked it, mbrp can

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ I thought of that to, ill have to change it to Edge-King..lol

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you think $4500 is a reasonable price for that sled??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts