Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should i sell my 1979 Kawasaki Drifter 440 for? Bought it in fair condition, I restored basically everything. The engine has about 950 miles on it, runs very well. Had the hood sanded down and painted with clear coat, along with bottom half, windsheild has been cut down for a sharper look. Custom side scoops and heat exstractors from el tigre. I also added a brand new perfomance tach(iEquus)and some modern looking headlights (due to the original being smashed). The motor has been done up with quad plug cylinder heads, AAEN perfomance pipe (not cheap), sno stuff ignition, and some carb tunning. Has original clutching brakes, chain case is like new. Very reliable, starts on first pull (sometimes second at -35), very loud too, has been piped. Gas tank in ecxellent condition, seat refinished with snowmobile leather, track and sliders are in mint condition, tunnel is perfect. Handle bars, grips, switches are all original an work perfectly, along with all electrics, works perfectly. Reduced weight, very light, lots of power, fun machine in powder. Just need an idea of how much it would be worth to sell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts