Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i think the snow gods hve shined upon me once again, i am under a winter storm thingy, with 3-5 inches by morning,,,,i know its not much, but with the winter has been, i know where i will be tomorrow......OUT RIDING----HELL YEAH!!

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
winter storm thingy....dont believe it, never believe what the weatherman tells u, have ur boat and waterskis out and ready for tomorrw, it will be bout 80....i know im pessimistic, but 2nite were sposed to get heavy snow like last night, and i got bout an inch of snow last night, what the hell is up w/ that???

There's always next year....

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
The whole winter is messed...I just got 5'' last night... where is it now?? No where to be found.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I GOT SNOW, I FINALLY GOT SNOW!!!!! it filled the ditches and layed a good 5" flat down too! can't wait until tomorrow. ride ride ride ride ride. tomorrow night will be even better. riding into the wee hours of the night rock! hope this storm moves everyone else's way guys!!

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey cat guy, i just woke up , and what to my wnodering eyes appear, but fluffy white stuff! snowing and blowing, this will make for nice drifts in the ditches! its like a white out here, excellent, a few more hours andi wil be riding this afternoon

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
ok heres the deal, i just woke up this saturday morning and i couldnt see across the street. it was snowin last night and we got 5 inches then from four on it has blown and blown and blown and the aaaaa blown again and suppose to stop at like 12 noon and the snow is already mostly in the ditches so sweetness. Sorry some of u cant ride today, but im going to love it

ARTIC CAT SNOWMOBILES- my way to play

1 - 6 of 6 Posts