Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think of an object and this program asks you 20 questions about it. After 20 questions it guesses what your thinking about. It didnt guess it right the first time but it did the second time-check it out and post what you were thinking about and if it worked or not.

http://y.20q.net:8095/btest

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
A lot of programming went into that. The first one I guessed a sailboat, and it took 28 guesses. The second I guessed a wrench and it also took 28 guesses to get it right. The last time I though of a motorcycle and it got it in 17 guesses.

Pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It took 29 guesses but that is cool the questions made it unlikely to be able to find the answer at all but it got it eventually. Even the wrong guesses were recreational vehicles. OK you know what I was thinking about.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
it got my propeller after 20. That was cool. I gotta think of something more difficult.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I figures since we are here for snowmobiles that it was a trick, but when it guessed sex toy in 22 guesses I was quite amazed!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
It couldn't guess drums.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Remember this game? I found it on like page 108 of the forum when I was looking through. Never guessed my perverted item.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
dude that is so weired omg that crazy gotta show that to my buddys

1 - 20 of 30 Posts