Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January 2nd and not a flake on the ground! Usually we would have at least had a couple of storms so we could go for a days ride. I need to get rid of the itch!. I live in lindsay ontario and there is no sign of snow for the next two weeks, and then who knows! I was planning on buying a rev next year but i'm having second thoughts. Maybe I'll have to get a quad instead! Good buy mxz 800 hello z 400

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ya i know how your feeling. I live in Massachusetts and i havent seen anymore then 2 flurries for no more then 30 minuets each. I want to go snowmobiling real bad and im not sure when im going to be able too. Im also now thinking of buying a new raptor 700 becuase the lack of snow....I WANT SNOW SO SO SO BAD.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet one of those raptor 700's would be nuts! i would love one but i'm going to try to buy a z 400 or a dvx 400 used they go for about $3000 cnd. oh well no snow today so i went dirt biking all day.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by ZL600EFINewEngland
[br]Ya i know how your feeling. I live in Massachusetts and i havent seen anymore then 2 flurries for no more then 30 minuets each. I want to go snowmobiling real bad and im not sure when im going to be able too. Im also now thinking of buying a new raptor 700 becuase the lack of snow....I WANT SNOW SO SO SO BAD.....
You didn't get any snow from the storm on the 29th ( i think that's when it was )

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nope, nothing. This completly sucks for me, i plow snow in the winter to make money cuz im a landscaper and thats what we do. But at this point im thinking about pulling out the lawnmowers because my lawn has accually grown..Just kidding about the mowing part not the growing part..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts