Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ride my sled to and from work every day. Two days ago I'm getting ready to leave for the day, look where I park my sled and ITS GONE.

I freak out momentairly but calm myself down, I figure someone just pulled it around the corner to mess with me...

After 10 min of looking I finally find my sled..

I ended up grabbing the fork lift to get my sled down. Had a co-worker keep my sled stable so it wouldnt fall off the creat.

Some things you just dont expect to happen at work! haha

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
At least they're not like my coworkers, who would suck all the gas out of the gas tank...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
crdude said:
So I ride my sled to and from work every day. Two days ago I'm getting ready to leave for the day, look where I park my sled and ITS GONE.

Don't let your friends at OSHA see someone up on a forktruck like that! [nono]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
triplepleasure said:
crdude said:

Don't let your [highlight=yellow]friends at OSHA [/highlight=yellow]see someone up on a forktruck like that! [nono]
Need new friends!!!!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
triplepleasure said:
crdude said:

Don't let your friends at OSHA see someone up on a forktruck like that! [nono]
We're both forklift certified, good to go right? [beatup]

·
Registered
176 Posts
lol now that's funny. Great hiding place though [thumb]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
At least they're not like my coworkers, who would suck all the gas out of the gas tank...
That is so like the place I work at...either would have taken the gas or taken the sled out and used the same amount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts