Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ya think about this one? I like this. either 600 H.O. SDI or 800 H.O I am not quite sold yet. here the pic the one I like for 2004 SD. I hope this pic is not too large or big resoultion numbers.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Incredibally ugly. That is the worst styling I've ever seen on a sled. Ever.

That's all I can say.

JMHO

They are nice sleds I guess, just not for me.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Need to go more the mxz style. Drop the front and make it wider. Take off all the extra plastic too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I really like it other than the rear tail light, although that doesn't even bother me much, makes it easier and safer to carry gas.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I like it[^], its getting hard to make a choice on what to buy next year[V].
[?]Does everyone read the "rules of conduct" before they make a comment?
Or.
[?] Do the rules only apply to certain people ?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
hate it... sorry but I don't think its utterly ugly but it is not functional. Even test riders say after a while the sitting position gets annoying and you want to find another one to stretch out your now aching legs.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
now that is one fugly sled!!!! ill stick with my xcr, altho i did blow one piston last night:(

·
Registered
837 Posts
ok you can't say this renegade looks stupid, the only thing i can't figure out if where is the rear shock?

but this one you can say what you want, maybe grandma and grandpa will buy one to ride the trails

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm sorry I looked at this forum so early I think I am going to loose my breakfast those are the fuglest sleds I have ever seen they rank right up there with the 1969 Mercury except the Merc has class.[:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I like em...

And I think this thing is freakin awsome! [:D]
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/231-CPIC001_320.jpg

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]That is an insult to Polaris writing that on the side IMO
Lol. Yep..

Anyways, I think some of them look alright...but I can see how one can get cold riding one. IMO, they look ok, could perhaps have a little more down to earth look and retain some of the classic snowmobile look.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think they are nice sleds for the most part. I like the way they incorperated the rear cargo bag into that GSX, thats pretty cool. I have never ridden a rev, but if your agressive, seems like the perfect sled. I think they should have kept the brake light where it was this year though.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
no i dont like it cuz of the looks its not the brand to me i buy what looks good and has a good record for reliability.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
the renegade is the only one that looks good in the line up besides the summit...but thats my opionion.THE GSX IS REALLY BUTT UGLY!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.