Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic says it all, found it on vintagesleds

201031519554638_20985.jpg

·
Registered
761 Posts
"Sometimes we do things we aint proud of, THEN..... there are times like this..."[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
918 Posts
A buddy of mine used to haul his quad on the roof of his cutlas lol. Looked funny as he'll goin down the road but it worked

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Found it on Snowmobilers. I would imagine that person got pulled over a couple times or got quit a few stares,(especially from the Police) Makes me wonder, how did they get that thing up there?
201031520282998_23064.jpg

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Is that even legal?

I just love it anytime when the thing being pulled; boat, sled, bike etc... is 3 or 4 times more expensive than the vehicle towing it:)

Hold on a minute, that may be the case with my '96 Jeep Cherokee pulling my machines in my 2-place enclosed Triton[beatup]

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
^^^^^Hahahahaha.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Is that even legal?

I just love it anytime when the thing being pulled; boat, sled, bike etc... is 3 or 4 times more expensive than the vehicle towing it:)

Hold on a minute, that may be the case with my '96 Jeep Cherokee pulling my machines in my 2-place enclosed Triton[beatup]

I saw a 25' Searay Cuddy on a three axle trailer being pulled by a 97 Ford Taurus Wagon once... with 3-4 kids in the car... a wee bit dangerous!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Gotta love the long paddle track on there...and if it didnt look bad enough, they add the chopping block....

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Driving around just outside of Portland, Maine I saw a supercharged saleen mustang s197 style towing a camper. Must have been a fullsize 20 footer! I was pumping gas when I heard the supercharger spool up and it obviously caught my attention. Look over and theres the saleen with its bumper almost to the ground.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wish i still had the pic of two guys in a station wagon doin 60 down the highway with a mattres on the roof both holding onto it with no straps at all. looked funny as he'll but scared the crap outta me when i came up on em

·
Registered
257 Posts
yeah trick that was one of my first thoughts when i seen that too. they had to of been hangin on pretty good. half the mattress was up in the air.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
blacktar08 said:
I wish i still had the pic of two guys in a station wagon doin 60 down the highway with a mattres on the roof both holding onto it with no straps at all. looked funny as he'll but scared the crap outta me when i came up on em
I saw the same thing in Atlanta, guys holding the mattres down with only hands, then not too much later, I saw a Pinto doing 75 that had a doughnut tire on.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb (or the top of a honda) here...

I would think maybe he just bought it and they put it up there with a fork lift or something...just a guess...

·
Registered
195 Posts
******* style lol i like how he used the tree stump to level the sled just kidding....it reminds me of my suv which is old and it is a 97 chevy blazer but they will come over and look at my sleds and talk about it

·
Registered
67 Posts
kingofkings said:
Found it on Snowmobilers. I would imagine that person got pulled over a couple times or got quit a few stares,(especially from the Police) Makes me wonder, how did they get that thing up there?
201031520282998_23064.jpg
that kinda looks like it was photoshopped but if its real, then wow haha

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I'd bet that it's a lot cheaper on gas than towing a trailer...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts