1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic says it all, found it on vintagesleds

Vehicle Mode of transport Transport Car Traffic

· Registered
921 Posts
A buddy of mine used to haul his quad on the roof of his cutlas lol. Looked funny as he'll goin down the road but it worked

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Found it on Snowmobilers. I would imagine that person got pulled over a couple times or got quit a few stares,(especially from the Police) Makes me wonder, how did they get that thing up there?
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Honda Trunk

· Registered
4,855 Posts
Is that even legal?

I just love it anytime when the thing being pulled; boat, sled, bike etc... is 3 or 4 times more expensive than the vehicle towing it:)

Hold on a minute, that may be the case with my '96 Jeep Cherokee pulling my machines in my 2-place enclosed Triton[beatup]

· Registered
2,659 Posts
^^^^^Hahahahaha.

· Registered
2,017 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Is that even legal?

I just love it anytime when the thing being pulled; boat, sled, bike etc... is 3 or 4 times more expensive than the vehicle towing it:)

Hold on a minute, that may be the case with my '96 Jeep Cherokee pulling my machines in my 2-place enclosed Triton[beatup]

I saw a 25' Searay Cuddy on a three axle trailer being pulled by a 97 Ford Taurus Wagon once... with 3-4 kids in the car... a wee bit dangerous!

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Driving around just outside of Portland, Maine I saw a supercharged saleen mustang s197 style towing a camper. Must have been a fullsize 20 footer! I was pumping gas when I heard the supercharger spool up and it obviously caught my attention. Look over and theres the saleen with its bumper almost to the ground.

· Registered
257 Posts
I wish i still had the pic of two guys in a station wagon doin 60 down the highway with a mattres on the roof both holding onto it with no straps at all. looked funny as he'll but scared the crap outta me when i came up on em

· Registered
2,381 Posts
blacktar08 said:
I wish i still had the pic of two guys in a station wagon doin 60 down the highway with a mattres on the roof both holding onto it with no straps at all. looked funny as he'll but scared the crap outta me when i came up on em
I saw the same thing in Atlanta, guys holding the mattres down with only hands, then not too much later, I saw a Pinto doing 75 that had a doughnut tire on.

· Registered
67 Posts
kingofkings said:
Found it on Snowmobilers. I would imagine that person got pulled over a couple times or got quit a few stares,(especially from the Police) Makes me wonder, how did they get that thing up there?
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Honda Trunk
that kinda looks like it was photoshopped but if its real, then wow haha

· Registered
9,987 Posts
I'd bet that it's a lot cheaper on gas than towing a trailer...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.