Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we were starting to have icy base, little bit of snow and ice was starting to form well this morning when I woke up it was "FORGET IT" now we have to start all over again. [:(!] I am not gonna be posting this crap in "got snow new england" cuz this is too depressing!

1-6-07

it rained so hard it was trying to seep thru the doors! as you can see it clearly and 35 mph winds top of it.
[attachment=54974]

green effing grass! just 2 days ago it was glare ice/little bit of snow perfect for base setup! I have more pictures, but I am getting very angry as I am uploading 2 pictures, ENOUGH! [V]

[attachment=54976]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
We haven't even had a base yet here in central MN!!! [V]

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]we were starting to have icy base, little bit of snow and ice was starting to form well this morning when I woke up it was "FORGET IT" now we have to start all over again. [:(!] I am not gonna be posting this crap in "got snow new england" cuz this is too depressing!

1-6-07

it rained so hard it was trying to seep thru the doors! as you can see it clearly and 35 mph winds top of it.
[attachment=54974]

green effing grass! just 2 days ago it was glare ice/little bit of snow perfect for base setup! I have more pictures, but I am getting very angry as I am uploading 2 pictures, ENOUGH! [V]

[attachment=54976]
i am about and hour and a half south of you and it poured here too. i went in the garage and my toolbox had water running off it from the dampness and so did everything else.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
We had spring showers here.. Really high wind speeds.. A scary sky. Mabye it's the end of the world ( Not kidding. Think about it, a crack 700 miles long is what caused the Tsunami 2 years ago. There's magma coming out of there from the center of the earth. Also, they rebuilt the temple in isreal, and someone from ( I forgot where it is. ), is gonna sit in the throne there, in the bible they said that that's what was gonna happen near the end of the world. And it also says that the world first ended by water, but will now end by fire.. It's sure heating up if you ask me. We were supposed to supposivly have a blizzard already )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts