Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some call it stupid .. some call it unlucky ... here's what happened this weekend ... i have this jump leading up to my backyard .. i live in a group of townhouses with a field behind us ... i've jumped up it plenty of times before and never had any problems .. for some reason this time when i jumped up the sled would NOT stop ... it just kept sliding, right into my neighbors outdoor central air conditioner ... i think i may have made it more effiecient because now its half the size it was lol .. no damage to the sled ... but that ac is gonna need some attention ... luckily my sled insurance actually covers it with no deductable and my neigbors love me so they just laughed ... so i ride to my buddies house and we went for a little ride on the mississippi. after about an hour of riding i heard a noise ... my primary clutch bolt had backed itself almost all the way out! we tightned it up on an island we stopped at and rode home. His dad wanted to go out with us so we went to start his sled ( 03 F7 ) ... on the 2nd pull the roped snapped right off ... had if fixed in an hour but man ... what a weekend i tell ya LOL ... just though i'd share that ... someone would get a kick out of it

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Good thing for sled insurance and nice neighbors. I was in La Crosse this weekend at Steigers but they didnt have the jets or sprocket I needed.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
When it rains it pours.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 93coty
[br]Good thing for sled insurance and nice neighbors. I was in La Crosse this weekend at Steigers but they didnt have the jets or sprocket I needed.
LaCrosse needs some new dealerships ... Steigers is WAY overpriced on their used inventory ... and unless you walk in looking like u have big pockets ur never really a priority customer ... me and my friends have bought dirt bikes, crotch rockets, four wheelers, and all kinds of parts from them too and still no respect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts