Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far the best ride this year. went up thursday came back tonight. Over the hood pow all 3 days. Had a hard time not getting stuck going down hill lol. The 900 rmk wasnt running to good so I took the 800 rmk. Buddies 990 king cat wasnt running to good either. A bit cold (-16 durring the day, -30 durring the night), ya sleds needed some warming up that morning but well worth it. Once again I was the only picture taker so none of me riding. Sorry most pics taken close to lodge (ok snow) didnt have time to take pics in the deep stuff. to much fun.

[attachment=55986]

[attachment=55987]

[attachment=55988]

[attachment=55989]

[attachment=55990]

[attachment=55991]

[attachment=55992]

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
wow thats some crazy powder where abouts did you go riding? how that sled end upside down lol!

·
Registered
639 Posts
y arnt u riding your 900

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is in the big horns of Wyoming. (new secret spot not shown) [:D]

Happyfast hit a drift under the pow and sent him upside down.

see the sun dog in that last pic. see I wasn't lyin it was cold!!

I didnt ride the 900 cause it wont rev above 6000 RPM's. I think its the cause of the fuel sender float update kit. the float denigrates and clogs the filter and injectors.

Nates BB 990 king cat was jetting way to rich and would backfire all the time. he couldnt find anyone with 560 jets. wow thats a big jet.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That last pic is really cool.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]this is in the big horns of Wyoming. (new secret spot not shown) [:D]

I didnt ride the 900 cause it wont rev above 6000 RPM's. I think its the cause of the fuel sender float update kit. the float denigrates and clogs the filter and injectors.

Nates BB 990 king cat was jetting way to lean and would backfire all the time. he couldnt find anyone with 560 jets. wow thats a big jet.
I was going to mention the sun dog in the last picture. I am going up to Daniels Summit here tomorrow. Do you work? You always seem to get out during the week while I have to wait until Saturday or Sunday to go out.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ACG
[br]
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]this is in the big horns of Wyoming. (new secret spot not shown) [:D]

Nates BB 990 king cat was jetting way to lean and would backfire all the time. he couldnt find anyone with 560 jets. wow thats a big jet.
I was going to mention the sun dog in the last picture. I am going up to Daniels Summit here tomorrow. Do you work? You always seem to get out during the week while I have to wait until Saturday or Sunday to go out.
Funny you mention that. I start a new job at Cummins rocky mountain next Thursday. also school again. But as soon as school is done I will be on a shift schedule. 4 on 4 off 5 on 5 off so on. Doctor Finally released me to go back to work. No more week day rides for me. Guess I will be riding with the crowd the rest of this year.

·
Registered
691 Posts
dont mind me asking but what is a sun dog

·
Registered
191 Posts
mna looks fun...thats some nice pow u guys were ridin

·
Registered
199 Posts
ya we finally got into enough powder that i was sucking powder into my inake on long uphill carves, lol it was a blast my cat needs some powder pro's skis lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
the 990 cat was running rich not lean it had 600 size jets in it and noboday in sheridan carried anything around 560-580 so he never got to ride her ... i would have loved to ride that beast .... and my polaris the one i rolled was running rich also needed to go down a few sizes but i left my correct jets at home and brought the ones that were way to small .. well maybe next time ill get to ride the 990 cat and get my 700 poo running right

·
Registered
199 Posts
dont quote me but rainbow looking crescent arount the sun is formed by frozed moisture crystals suspended in our atmosphere and the light reflecting off the crystalls makes prism effect making the cresent shaped rainbow around the sun ...lol at least thats what i think, i could be totally wrong lol
Originally posted by polaris144
[br]dont mind me asking but what is a sun dog

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Hey WY_rider I'll come ride your sled while your at work!! [:p] Damn now I know its time to re-locate, nothing but brown grass here [:(!]

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Hey WY_rider I'll come ride your sled while your at work!! [:p] Damn now I know its time to re-locate, nothing but brown grass here [:(!]
My sled... hey thats why I have 2 spares lol. Knowin you I'm sure you would much rather ride the ultra with the 151. (if I ever get it on.)

hey happyfast putting your dictionary to use are ya? lol

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hey nice pics dude!!!!! we may be planning another trip out there in February if we do not get more snow here!! Got some last night and today but nothing like the good country. Were did you guys ride up there last pic looks like high country!!

DW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts