Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WY_rider and I went up Tuesday and got back today. had some good snowfall and was snowing the hole time we were up there.. but still need the base to setup. WY_rider brought the 900 rmk up with him too but never drove it. he should have as the ultra was giving him problems.

[attachment=51277] [attachment=51278]

[attachment=51279] [attachment=51280]

[attachment=51281] [attachment=51282]
this sled was sitting on the trail about 10 miles from the trail head. free indy!
[attachment=51283] [attachment=51284]

[attachment=51285] [attachment=51286]

[attachment=51287]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
haha.....nice pics...man u shouldve brought that indy back with u and sold it
haha jkjk....ur sled looks 2wice as good on its side...lolhow mcuh snow was there?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]haha.....nice pics...man u shouldve brought that indy back with u and sold it
haha jkjk....ur sled looks 2wice as good on its side...lolhow mcuh snow was there?
lol ya it was alot of fun for this early in the season, there was probally a foot and a half of snow in the big open areas and 3-3.5 ft in the tree protected meadows

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by happyfast79
[br]
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]haha.....nice pics...man u shouldve brought that indy back with u and sold it
lol ya it was alot of fun for this early in the season, there was probally a foot and a half of snow in the big open areas and 3-3.5 ft in the tree protected meadows
plus base

[:D]

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The thrid pic was great. (as well as the others) Very nice action shot and good camera work. What type of setup are you using for the camera?

·
Registered
963 Posts
looks like you guys had a blast together.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
lol you should have taken the other sled for a back up. i wish i had that kind of snow close to home, i have to ride on less than a foot this weekend

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hey guys was that up at the trailer!!! I am curious cause I will be there in like 2 weeks!!! How is the snow up around Bear?

DW

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by DAN_8485
[br]Hey guys was that up at the trailer!!! I am curious cause I will be there in like 2 weeks!!! How is the snow up around Bear?

DW
ya that was at the camper.last pic was from the campers door. bear had like 6-7" new, but up top there was an easy foot in most places. get in some good tree pockets and there was 3+ feet. never ventured south much just north.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Sounds good I will probably talk to you again before I go out!! Maybe we will have to meet up or something!!

DW

·
Registered
46 Posts
sweet looking pics. that ultra looks so mean looking. red and black look good. but I would rather see your 900 RMK. man that is one sweet looking sled. in that much powder I cant believe you wernt rindin it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
oh sure rub it in why dont ya,[:D]

great pictures, it looks like you had a blast!!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]The thrid pic was great. (as well as the others) Very nice action shot and good camera work. What type of setup are you using for the camera?
haha I know I should be a photographer. lol not sure of the camera happy knows though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
sweet pics brant, can't wait to join ya.save some for me..

·
Registered
46 Posts
didnt notice that huge gas tank on your cat. I use one of those to fill up my sled before I leave lol. do those things really go through that much gas?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^ lol no my sled doesnt use that much fuel< it was the only can i had that would fit tightly in my gas rack ...i just went and got a smaller one for today we are heading up to bear lodge again in a couple of hours, me and brant(wy_rider) are goin up im taking my 800 cat and hes takin his 900 rmk and were takin one of our friends up and hes gona ride the ultra. should be a fun christmas.. merry christmas to all you guys .[:D]

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
wish i was there lol nice pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts