Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your feelings, concerning this winter and the lack of any reasonable snow in most parts of the US & Canada?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Well so far this winter just BLOWS!! [:(!]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well i have been out west so far and there is snow in my area to ride, but have to work so sledding get put on hold. looks like days off for me are not going to happen anytime soon.so sled is for sale and build something wild for next year.

cheers

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
we have about 10 inches and are still riding wheelers because he fields still have some tall grass and the hills have drifted so there is only about 4 inches

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
went out once for a grand total of 84 miles. Cant wait till I ship out for college, you can bet you bottom dollar it will be some place with snow and lots of it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
i went to my parents place where i keep my sleds and got to fire them up and breathe alittle 2stroke smoke... thats about the extent of my excitment so far this season.....

·
Registered
661 Posts
Got lots of snow here Ride every weekend

·
Registered
546 Posts
It has been decent. ... we have snow but could use ALOT more

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I actually fall in two of the categories,
* I have not been out once, because of the lack of snow.
* I can wait till next year.
I know I have had a few quick rips on the lawn, however I don't consider that actual riding (its more like just making sure things still work).

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i picked number three

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
>_<

JUST WAIT!!!
Snow will come and it will come hard, it's going to be a late winter.. but it will come

I was still snowmobiling in april last year, I think I can see the same happening this year

·
Registered
433 Posts
Snow is good here. Last week there was too much powder for my older sleds, but this week got really cold and firmed it up. As a matter of fact I just got back from riding about 10 minutes ago.

Kevin

·
Registered
69 Posts
we just got i nice big blizzard which gave a pritty good amount of snow. but now the fields are full of drift making for some rough riding. but we have snow so bagers can't be choosers.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I went for about a 10 mile rip up and down a couple ditches. That is the extent of my riding. I had to trailer for an hour just to do that 10 mile rip. If winter is waiting to make a more grand entrance, it can do it any [email protected] time now... the suspense has gone past amusing!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
how about we had snow I rode and put on 100 some mile and now we have nothing.. I dont see what one up there!....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
We got our first dusting today since october and I got to put 2 miles on the IQ. I am not pleased and probably will never be but im happy i got to get out atleast a little bit so far.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We have about 10-12 inches on the ground so I can't complain about anything.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'll never sell. I probably won't get a new sled for 08 like i thought. I have just over 1000 miles on my sled and bought it new in 05.

THe anticipation is really killing me!! I can't wait to ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts