Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the videographer laughing the whole duration after the first guy scoops the drift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHoc6Yj59tU

The opening shot reminds me of a Ridley Scott film;)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I remember seeing that clip awhile ago, it is right in the middle of an area where I ride. We get lots of drift lines like that around here!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Ha ha! Sounds like the guy filming is on a four stroke, so he has to stay on the packed trail. The guys on the 2-strokes get to go and play in the deep drifts. Well, maybe the first guy should have stayed on the trail too!

Wait, the first guy on the white sled looks like he might be on a Yammi. I can't tell what the other sled is. Maybe a ZX chassis Doo?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Rubi said:
Ha ha! Sounds like the guy filming is on a four stroke, so he has to stay on the packed trail. The guys on the 2-strokes get to go and play in the deep drifts. Well, maybe the first guy should have stayed on the trail too!

Wait, the first guy on the white sled looks like he might be on a Yammi. I can't tell what the other sled is. Maybe a ZX chassis Doo?
looks like the guy thats still riding the drifts is on a polaris, the other that got stuck looks like a yami, and the guy filming looks by the exhaust like he could be on a yami too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yeah if you slow it down at the beginning you can see an H on the video shooters sled flap and the red one looks to be yammi too and wouldnt you know it the polaris made it through!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
an easier givaway would be the exhaust outlet you can clearly see on the filmers sled om the right of the screen.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
LOL! Pretty funny vid. Good lesson to anyone who stands up hitting drifts. Keep those feet locked in.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Looks like the second guy is on a 2003 xcsp or something like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts