Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These are the three main reasons why Snowmobile Fanatics is going to rock and roll this winter! You got it right, the fun is just only starting.

SF Group Rides: That's right folks, we're doing it again and this time, it's going to be bigger than ever! Last year we all had a blast on the SF Group Rides and this year we intend to do it again. Stay tuned to the SF Group Rides forum or the SF Group Rides page for more information of rides in your area as it becomes available.

More Activity: Every year we grow some more and this year is no exception. To date, we've had one of the biggest fall growth spurts we've ever had and I'm very proud that so many snowmobilers are making this one of the many daily stops they make on the Internet. Keep it coming guys. It's more fun when everyone joins in!

New Website: You may have heard some rumors floating around or talk about some of the things we are working on for this season. I am hopeful that we will have a re-programmed and re-designed website out to everyone by the end of the year. This marks a big step in history for us as all the programming will be done in house instead of software designed and written by someone else. The site will be faster, more flexible, and more feature rich. Look for it soon!

Have any other reasons why SF will rock this winter? Let us know!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
^^^^^ Yea, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you've donated you can see it at: http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/betapreview under one condition, and that is you don't show anyone else anything on that page.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I promise!

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]
More Activity: Every year we grow some more and this year is no exception. To date, we've had one of the biggest fall growth spurts we've ever had and I'm very proud that so many snowmobilers are making this one of the many daily stops they make on the Internet. Keep it coming guys. It's more fun when everyone joins in!
I was going to wait until December to mention this, but since the topic has been brought up I might as well throw it out there.

I had taken note of the number of members as of October 3. This site has increased by 820 members within that time. Quite impressive IMO.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
^^WOW!! 820 new members since Oct. 3?

I was wondering myself about new member stats recently.

It would be a neat site statistic feature to see # of new members on a weekly, monthly and year to date basis.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
This site already has the best forum software, with the new software it will blow the competition out of the water! Beta preview looks AWESOME! Good work Erick. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
The new site looks pretty nice. Can't wait to see it! Oh, and nice work!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It will rock because i am back!!! no seriously, i was looking at the member count the other day, i cant belive it...ive been comming here since like 00 or 01, and it has grown a bunch since then. look at your member #......im like 171, heck their are numbers over 9000 now. And i use to be the only IOWA fanatic, now look, we got a few more. Erick and crew should be given a round of applause, cause they find new ways every year to out do themselves. GOOD JOB guys!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
The new site looks good Erick! Now if I can only get my computer fixed I could enjoy everything as normal around here!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Still nothing. Can you please add me as a donater. I plan on donating 50usd before christmas

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.