Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my sled wont start and its seams as though it's not getting any fuel to the engine. I took the top part of the carbs off to give them a good rinse with brake cleaner and drained them hoping it was something blocking the brass tube. I put the tops back on and the throttle has absolutely no tension and wont return at all.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
You don't have the slides in place properly.
Take them off again and make sure the slides line up the way they're supposed to.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Seems like maybe the cable disconnected from the slide/spring combo.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
So, my sled wont start and its seams as though it's not getting any fuel to the engine. I took the top part of the carbs off to give them a good rinse with brake cleaner and drained them hoping it was something blocking the brass tube. I put the tops back on and the throttle has absolutely no tension and wont return at all.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

theres a slide connected to the end off the cable if its not in there properly it wont slide all the way down, if you pull the slide out there is a bid space going all the way up the slide, that gap should be facing to the left of the carb and once its in right it will slide all the way down the carb, then you can screw the caps back on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts