Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have been all over the net tryin to find tierod boots for a 94 mach 1 witch is the prs chassis. i thought i found some at world of powersports but they told me they couldnt get them and that they have been discontinued.....any help would b great!!!!! thanks

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Check with another dealer, but if they are discontinued then you might be s.o.l. Keep checking around, a dealer might have a pair sitting around.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
A 94 is not a PRS, it is a DSA type sled which is the same frame as a S chassie, I would think you could find something used (try wreckers) I know Doo has discontinued alot of stuff, but a good parts guy should be able to find something for you.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
PRS was gone in I believe 91 if not 90? (last years)
It does look like you are a PRS, by the look of your belly pan plug, but a 94? makes me confused, what type of engine does it have?

www.sledparlor.com

Try these guys, they will ship south

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, i think/thought it was until 93,and when the guy said he had a 94 i thought he ment a 93 but put 94 on the ad-he had bought it from his father-in-law who bought it new,the owners manual says 94 so does his registration? looks just like the 92 plus i had and the 92&93 mach1 part sleds i had(all were prs chassis)thanks for the help in finding some tierod boots! ive tried 15dealerships from california to new york and have had no luck! ill give sled parlor a try

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TeamNFG said:
PRS was gone in I believe 91 if not 90? (last years)
It does look like you are a PRS, by the look of your belly pan plug, but a 94? makes me confused, what type of engine does it have?

www.sledparlor.com

Try these guys, they will ship south
my sled has a the 670 in it- i tried sled parlor and they e-mailed me back saying they can not get these parts either..[Disappointed]thanks though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts