Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a dumbass winter like this, Iv decided its Time to get rid of the Dodge Avenger Sport, lol, that i have only owned for 4 months to buy myself a truck.

Hopfully everything goes alright, but tonight i find out if i got the truck or not.

04 Dodge 5.9 litre
Crew Cab
Awesome looking truck, White and detailed with Chrome. Chrome Bed Rails, Chrome Side Steps, Gas Lid, Ect.

What do you guys think? If all goes well i will have sum pictures up tonight! [:D][8D]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice! White and chrome always look good together.IMO. Is that 5.9 a cummins or did you mean 5.7(hemi)?

·
Registered
249 Posts
He probably ment a 5.9L 360, but it sounds like a nice truck. Hope you get it you wont be dissapointed.

Steve

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
In 04 they did not make a 360. There is a Cummins diesel 5.9 inline 6 or you can get a hemi or non hemi versions in the rams. The non hemi is a 4.7 liter I believe.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Oh sorry about that I did not know that, my buddy has a 03 with a 5.9L 360, just thought that they still made the motor. Sorry that my information was wrong. But the Cummins is a great motor that is what I am getting next my 318 just doesnt have the power that I need anymore. But it sounds like a nice truck.

Steve

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, the truck did work out for me also. I was wrong on the year, it is an 03 as xcracer440 stated i dont belive that they made a 360 in 04. It is an awesome trcuk, definitly gets the job done. Just bought Tail Light Covers and a couple other little accent types of things. I will have pictures up hopfully be the weekend, after i get home from camp.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by Sledheadx69
[br]Hey guys, the truck did work out for me also. I was wrong on the year, it is an 03 as xcracer440 stated i dont belive that they made a 360 in 04. It is an awesome trcuk, definitly gets the job done. Just bought Tail Light Covers and a couple other little accent types of things. I will have pictures up hopfully be the weekend, after i get home from camp.
Cool, glad it worked out. You'll love the truck!!! Waiting on pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts