·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna do my part and go volunteer some clean up on the michigan trails

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Cool, will you look for some of the studs I threw last year. Thanks for helping on the trail systems and being a resposible sledder

·
Registered
268 Posts
If any of you guys are in the western U.P. next weekend were going to do the same thing and it's always a great way to meet new sledders were going to start here in White Pine not sure wich way were going to go let me know ...............

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kennybtrail1 said:
If any of you guys are in the western U.P. next weekend were going to do the same thing and it's always a great way to meet new sledders were going to start here in White Pine not sure wich way were going to go let me know ...............
thats where I am is on the white pine, just north of Howard City[thumb]

dodger said:
Cool, will you look for some of the studs I threw last year. Thanks for helping on the trail systems and being a resposible sledder
I find tail lights, belt pieces, ALOT of studs, sometimes I find kids boots, they must fall of while there parents are riding and dont realize it.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think he means white pine in the western UP

http://hunts-upguide.com/white_pine.html

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dodger said:
I think he means white pine in the western UP

http://hunts-upguide.com/white_pine.html
oh yeah, duh, Im a dumb ass

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Pic from about a hour ago here,ground was white for awhile.
20109171930361_1554.jpg

1,792 Posts
polarisorbust said:
Gonna do my part and go volunteer some clean up on the michigan trails

Be sure to put this on - I may hit the trails a little early. [thumb]

·
Registered
443 Posts
RMK-KING said:
Pic from about a hour ago here,ground was white for awhile.
20109171930361_1554.jpg
That was from today man each day it's getting colder can't wait to see that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
There is nothing like seeing those first few flakes of the year begin to fly, it just gets me excited every year. . . Like a few others said it will be a while before we see that, heck I would be happy with a white christmas. . . it seems as though we don't get as many as we used too.

·
Registered
584 Posts
im from new york but i just want to thank everyone who volenteers to help out the trail system. Im always picking up parts out in front of my camp i have a front nose cone type thing off of an f7 and a switchback and fusion sidepanel. They both have registration on them too. Well just wanted to say thanks!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, woke up and its raining, so I might start putting my track on instead today, if it clears, my son and I are headed out. Im trying to teach him right to respect the trail system or he wont have anywhere to ride his XCF 440

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Thats what my dad did, and now I'm one of the more active members in our club, the Buffalo SnoRiders (Original I know.)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts