Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to get out thou swimming trunks. Thee Meterologist is predicting a stormeth. Every time a stormeth is predicteth, it getteth hotteth. We shall go to art thou laketh and swimmeth in thou warmeth weather we art be receiving this weekend.

hehehe..just got done reading my English assignment from shakespeare....stupid a$$ $hit

There's always next year....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
LOLeth

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

Edited by - bigwilly on March 06 2002 9:36:57 PM

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant hardly understand normal english much less shakespeare $hit....its the stupidest stuff i have ever learned in my life, the only time i will ever use it is to tell my kids that i had to do it too!!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
the wetherman predicted 4-8 inches of snow last weekend we got 14 he predicted flurries lastnight we got three inches now they say a big storm is coming our way this weekend we will get rain and 50+ degree temps i hate meteorologists

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as the time for the "big storm" draws nearer, the "big storm" is getting smaller and smaller and turning the other direction, so i expect accumulations in my yard to be between 0 and 1/4 inch........................................................... ................................................................... ................................................................... ................................................................... ......................................................................just edited out my little bitching period for ya p-man...hehehe...

Edited by - arctic-cat-guy on 06 Mar 2002 22:22:31

1 - 5 of 5 Posts