Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a campground near North Branch

http://kozyoakskamp.com/

We need to start making plans if we all want to stay near one another.

If anyone else knows a place to camp post up a link so we can decide were to stay.

Daily rent for SitesRustic Sites...............................................................................................................$15.00

Electricity and Water hook up sites ......................................................................$20.50

Weekly rate for sitesRustic Sites...............................................................................................................$90.00

Electricity and Water hook up sites ......................................................................$123.00

Monthly rate for sitesRustic Sites...............................................................................................................$270.00

Electricity and Water hook up sites ......................................................................$369.00

Seasonal Rate for sitesThe camping Season runs from April 15th - October 17th. Winter storage of your camper is included. Seasonal rates based on a per family unit. Parents and unmarried children under the age of 18 living at home. The seasonal rate covers 2 nights per week plus a week of vacation during the season for only $1,100.00.

Additional Charges / ServicesHolding Tank Service ..............................................................................................$ 5.00

*Slab of Wood ..........................................................................................................$60.00

Air Conditioners .......................................................................................................$ 2.50 per day

Electric Heaters .......................................................................................................$ 2.50 per day

*100 lb. Cylinder of Propane .................................................................................$65.00

*Slab of wood and 100 lb. cylinders are to be prepaid; also prices change from time to time.

Dumping station as you leave ............................................................................No Charge

Swimming pool use .............................................................................................$ 2.00 per day

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
pretty ritzy for a campground (not that that's bad). Have you called rock to see availability? If that's the closest, it'll probably fill fast. A head count wouldn't be a bad idea imo. I'd even say after a couple weeks when we know whos goin, set up a paypal account or something so people can pre pay their share...otherwise someone will end up covering the whole tab and getting stuck with all the no-show's portions of the bill. Obviously we'll have to have someone well known on here quarterback the whole thing...im in denver or I'd volunteer myself. Anyone else willing to do something like that?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sledneck1978 said:
pretty ritzy for a campground (not that that's bad). Have you called rock to see availability? If that's the closest, it'll probably fill fast. A head count wouldn't be a bad idea imo. I'd even say after a couple weeks when we know whos goin, set up a paypal account or something so people can pre pay their share...otherwise someone will end up covering the whole tab and getting stuck with all the no-show's portions of the bill. Obviously we'll have to have someone well known on here quarterback the whole thing...im in denver or I'd volunteer myself. Anyone else willing to do something like that?
Dont you live near North Branch?

Are there any other choices nearby?

The rates didnt seem to bad.....Under $20.00 per day for rustic and Under $25.00 for elec. and water.

I emailed a request for available sites for that weekend, I will update when I get a response.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Thought I'd add this for you, before people start asking how to find it.
http://www.snobarons.com/haydays/maps.html

Once again I want to try and make it, but can't guaranty anything yet.

Rick

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Rock said:
sledneck1978 said:
Dont you live near North Branch?
nope, I'm in between anoka and blaine (andover). The old location was only a short drive but the new one is damn near an hour if not more. Christ, the new spot is almost in wisconsin. Waldoch yami must be sick over the move. There is good camping in forest lake but that's even a good jaunt now. I've got a buddy in chisago...ill see if he has any ideas.
Are there any other choices nearby?

The rates didnt seem to bad.....Under $20.00 per day for rustic and Under $25.00 for elec. and water.

I emailed a request for available sites for that weekend, I will update when I get a response.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The only thing preventing me from going is heavy rain/thunderstorm.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you fortel the future?

Whats the next lotto numbers?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Good idea to get things going here. I've already sent in money to reserve a Haydays spot.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think we need a head count to see how many sites we need,I can reserve and hold up to 15 sites if needed.

I will need 1 site with water and electric.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
2 SEWings is supposed to check the area out with his bike and let me know if there is anything closer. If there isn't, I'll take a spot with power and water.
Still trying to talk Madcow into making his back yard into a camp ground/party spot,[thumb][thumb] but he won't budge.[Disappointed][Disappointed] Something about his wife and her garden.[:D][:)]
Don't really need anything this year but I'll still go down just for the camp ground activities.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I already have those days down as vacation days from work.
That camp ground doesnt look to bad. I will wait a little while and see what else is available around there before booking anything.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update on the campground....

Talked to Bev at KOA campground and they have plenty of sites available for that weekend and there are quite a few rustic sites right on the lake for fishing also. I am pretty sure I will make a reservation for me and Grease let me know if you want me to reservr one for you....There are 3 lots left on the lake with water and elec.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
greasemonkey said:
2 SEWings is supposed to check the area out with his bike and let me know if there is anything closer. If there isn't, I'll take a spot with power and water.
Still trying to talk Madcow into making his back yard into a camp ground/party spot,[thumb][thumb] but he won't budge.[Disappointed][Disappointed] Something about his wife and her garden.[:D][:)]
Don't really need anything this year but I'll still go down just for the camp ground activities.
Grease, 'ol Madcow doesn't want anyone near his house, he's working undercover and a project build, and can't have anyone spilling the beans[thumb] Plus his wife says he's a yelper at night and early in the morning[amazon]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
polaris1man said:
greasemonkey said:
Grease, 'ol Madcow doesn't want anyone near his house, he's working undercover and a project build, and can't have anyone spilling the beans[thumb] Plus his wife says he's a yelper at night and early in the morning[amazon]

You coming this year ***wipe?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

[/quote]

AS#WIPE.....[Imaposer][Imaposer] You must not have looked in a mirror at all today!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ultrawillie said:
AS#WIPE.....[Imaposer][Imaposer] You must not have looked in a mirror at all today!!
[/quote]

You coming Sally?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Rock said:
ultrawillie said:
You coming Sally?
[/quote]

Kicking it around. I'm going to call as#wipe later to see if we'd go down together.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts