Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are the middle of december in good old North Dakota a no snow. It's been in the 30s and 40s way to long with rain and fog. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!![:(!] I am seriously thinking of selling my sled and buying my wife the boob job she has been wanting. Atleast I can play with them year around!!!![:p][;)][:D]

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
HA HA HA! Seems to be the consensus view around here. No snow makes people testy. I know my wife wants a boob job too, but if I sold my sled it would only cover the consultation.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
mine want's one too, but she was wanting them reduced. I don't think I'll ever be able to pay for that to happen[:D]

oh and I NEED SNOW!!!!!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
PISSED OFF HERE TOO! [:(!] horsecrap! I can't believe this is worst start then last year and last year SUCKED so bad, I had 40 or so miles on my sled ( local riding ) around this timing as well, instead This year so far its big fat ZERO miles for local! last year I had to ending up trailering up for rest of my sledding miles! I will be &^#%) pissed off if this keeps doing it by the time 1st week of Jan comes by! [xx(]

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I am seriously thinking of selling my sled and buying my wife the boob job she has been wanting.

Wanted to to do that too, but she wants to sled... I'm in the same boat but in the opposite lane.. haha. j/k.. lots of snow here.. sorry to hear your sitiation..scumpman.

·
Registered
2 Posts
gentlemen don't feel to bad here in crap ass vermontwe haven't had a decent winter in 3 years i was averaging 1000 miles now i am lucky for 200 lousy miles it's damn ridiclous. screw im gonna move to alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Originally posted by twopopper
[br]Here we are the middle of december in good old North Dakota a no snow. It's been in the 30s and 40s way to long with rain and fog. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!![:(!] I am seriously thinking of selling my sled and buying my wife the boob job she has been wanting. Atleast I can play with them year around!!!![:p][;)][:D]
I hear ya' on that man...I would love to get my wife a boob job. Before she was preganant she had a perfect handful...now...they have dwindled down to next to nothing...and she has said that she would NEVER get one.....[:(] But I agree with you...it least you could play with them year round.[}:)][:D]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by thebear
[br]gentlemen don't feel to bad here in crap ass vermontwe haven't had a decent winter in 3 years i was averaging 1000 miles now i am lucky for 200 lousy miles it's damn ridiclous. screw im gonna move to alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think your mommy's going to let you move for about 5 more years. buuhahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
^^^^^Come on Offshore.....He is 13 and already an auto mechanic. He is already working class!!! lol

By the way, where is "none of your damn business" Maine?? Plus, I was wondering how you like being an E. I always wanted to be an E, but I stopped at D, and did not have the education to be an E. LOL.

How are the single malts flowing anyway??

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Boobs are a dime a dozen, but a good snow strom is a thing of beauty!! [:D] If we don't get snow by Wend. it will be offical!! The worst start to a MN winter on record!!! [:(!]

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
A few months back, I planned on using my last two days worth of vacation just before the Christmas holiday. Since work will be shut down the 24th and 25th, I planned on taking the 22nd and 23rd as vacation. Since I work 4 days on and 4 days off, this leaves me with 12 days off. I figured that I'd have a great time riding the new (to me) sled during this time. Of course, the powers that be have decided that there isn't going to be a winter this year. Hell, I can't even throw it on the trailer and go anywhere for a few days. There isn't any snow anywhere close to me!

What the heck am I going to do for the next 11 days without any snow? I'm going to have to spend time around my family and the wife's family for the holiday now... this is really going to suck!!! Thanks a lot Mother Nature... you dirty &%#@$!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ya this is ****. Its snowing in the damn desert. But u Think we can get a few nches so i can test my new sled out before I got to WY nope. My parents told me to sell it and buy a new truck or a motor for my waverunner lol. Im not that pissed off.......yet

·
Registered
486 Posts
ya here in new york its going to be 40's for christmas threw new years.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
ROFLMFAO !!!!!!! i'd say wait though. but if you do decide to sell my dad needs a new sled lol

·
Registered
666 Posts
you know what i think we should all do, pitch in some money, give it to NASA, and have them build the stupid Ozone regulator things theyve been trying to get money for... only problem is i dont think we could raise the 20+billion dollars it would take.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts