Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one spent the BIG $$$.00 on the titanium springs is there a significant NOTICABLE diffrence in the ride and weight loss to justify the cost??? would like to hear from people that actualy used them befor i put them on my sled....

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
For the price, they arn't worth it.IMO Now if you have done pretty much everything to your sled and want to add those as one of the last things, then yeah spend the money.... But if your sled is almost stock, then you can buy way better things that will give you more bang for your buck..ie a light weight seat will save you more weight than the springs, and cost less....once again this is just MHO.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I know the titanium springs are fatigue free for a much longer time than the steel ones. There tension ratings are more consistent too, but unless you're a big racer, i would just stick with the regular springs as they are more available and cost less. Worst case scenario is that you just have to replace your steel ones more often to keep them up-to-par.
But, hey, if you got the $$$ might as well get them!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, this is why i ask befor i buy and its sounds like yall have saved me a L O T of $$$$,00 thank you

·
Registered
380 Posts
if I were you I'd rather spend moneys on M-10 fast suspension instead, some ppl say it makes a world of difference......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts