Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,430 Posts
Crap! I looked at the topic just as you were posting, then backed out, and now can't vote.
I say wait to make the call. I was trying to look around for some trail reports and touch base with some riders. It may not look good for us though, I hear there is a rock hard base of ice and trails are rough. Pray for snow, otherwise????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want everyone to be on the same page. I don't want people looking for other people the day of. As of right now i can't justify driving 7 hours for me to turn around because the trails suck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,430 Posts
^^understood, it's only a 30 minute drive for me, so not that big of a deal.
But I realize some people are coming from afar just for the ride, so in fairness it may be best to postpone and reschedule when theres more to ride on. We do want to have a good time after all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
as of now, i'm going to say No, but the official call won't be made until tomorrow, i think we're better off if we postpone until february
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Originally posted by RipnChick
[br]^^ it's only a 30 minute drive for me, so not that big of a deal.
yup i understand where RipnChick is coming from, but i like the conditions to be better if i'm going to make the 5 hour drive (one way). and i know we have other people who are driving farther than me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Doesn't matter to me...I'm going!!! I will be there in February too so it really doesn't matter.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top