Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding guys.If I saw this I would have to also click on this and see what's going on.Well I have to let off some steam and say I'm so freaking sick of NY weather.I should be riding soon but looks as if the weather will be above normal till january.That gives me a whopping 2 1/2 months of riding (if lucky)that I waited all year and sweated bad this summer for.All I can say is Hello 60" LCD Sony TV for my back room for football if this winter in another let down.The sale of my sled and 500.00 dollars more will set me up for years of non disappointment watching!!!![:(!]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
your really selling your sled

·
Registered
963 Posts
i think lots of people are thinking the same thing. that they have waited all year for sledding and now the weather sucks. so are you still going to sled or are you giving up?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just think of how the Slednecks and such will look on that 60" LCD tho!!![:D]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sleds down the road boys if sledding is bad again this year.I'll buy my 60" TV then in a few years,I'll get my son into a 340 or something and watch him have fun like I did when I was 12 yrs old.
Take care,sparkyd31[:D]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
nice, I wouldn't mind having one of those 60" TV's, but I don't think I could bring myself to sell my sled! once it's paid for it's paid for, I doesn't cost anything to sit in the corner of a shop or on a trailer for a few years.... just my .02

·
Registered
67 Posts
I hear ya on being upset i am getting sick of waiting all year to go ridding, as soon as the last bit of snow melts i am wating for next winter when it will start snowing again. But I dont think i could ever bring myself to sell my sled, unless it was to get a new one that is....upgrades are always a plus.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Originally posted by sparkyd31
[br]Sleds down the road boys if sledding is bad again this year.I'll buy my 60" TV then in a few years,I'll get my son into a 340 or something and watch him have fun like I did when I was 12 yrs old.
Take care,sparkyd31[:D]
wow. I cant believe you CAN do that.. even if you did want to. haha
Isnt this like illegal or something? is there anything we can do to stop it? haha

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would die without sledding. I am getting pretty close to goin crazy with all this warm weather tho! Hope i get some decent snow soon, or i'll be grass dragin in january!!

By the way, IT WAS RAINING IN NW ONTARIO TODAY!! BS is what that is!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
that snow is leaving pretty slow but its lwaving

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by Snowforce21
[br]I would die without sledding. I am getting pretty close to goin crazy with all this warm weather tho! Hope i get some decent snow soon, or i'll be grass dragin in january!!

Don't feel bad, it was raining here today too. [:(]

Perhaps I should invest in a quad and sell the sled...[:eek:)]

Enjoy that 60"!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I agree with rev500ss, once it's paid for, don't get rid
of it, at least when it does snow you'll have something
to ride even if it's only 2 months of the year. I live
in NY also...it does suck, the winters are getting shorter...
at least winters with lots of snow.
too late though..I guess good luck,

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
hey snowforce21 i know this is off the topic but i havent seen u before. where is Dorion in ontario? like where is it by maybe we can get togethe for a sledding trip :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
all our snow is pretty much gone, so dont feel bad

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yah, im thinking about selling my sled at the end of the season, its suppose to be around the 8 degree mark all the way until christmas, our winters are getting warmer and they are really starting to p!ss me off, so im thinkin of buying a a quad or dirtbike [:D]

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i will buy ur sled obee :D wait i think i wanted to buy it during the summer but no money. but i got money now :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats to bad about the snow in your area. But your not the only one. I drive truck for a living and there are a **** load of places that have no snow yet. I'm lucky where i live in Quebec. We have had 8 inches for the past 2 weeks now and the road i live on is the trail. From my house it is all just roads not plowed in the winter. I wouldn't own a sled if i couldn't use it. But hey, snow is just around the corner.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]
Originally posted by Snowforce21
[br]I would die without sledding. I am getting pretty close to goin crazy with all this warm weather tho! Hope i get some decent snow soon, or i'll be grass dragin in january!!

Don't feel bad, it was raining here today too. [:(]

Perhaps I should invest in a quad and sell the sled...[:eek:)]

Enjoy that 60"!

Ya but did you have ridable snow and -27 last week?? I couldn't even ride it either seeing as my sled is in peices. And I'm kinda having second thoughts about building up this powder special and spending all this money on it. If we have a warm spell in january or febuary and the snow starts melting I'll probly be really close to selling my sled. (Altough I never actually will!).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts