Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just messing around on Polais's website checking out the different prices for sleds and the different options and colors available. I want to get a new sled either this year or next year. This is the one that I made on the website.

It has the M10-ACE suspension and the 700 twin. I absolutely love the color scheme on it. After I sat here looking at it I couldn't help but think that next year is Polaris's 50th Anniversary. I am wondering if it is worth getting a new sled and then for the big year in 04 the gods at Polaris create something even more amazing. Does anyone else think it might be worth waiting the extra year???

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
I personally would wait and see what the 50th anniversary brings. But in the end it's up to you.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wait for the 50th Anniversary for a few reasons. If you don't have much snow or even if you do, winter only has maybe 2 weeks left of riding. You never know how much snow next year your gonna get either so you might as well wait and see if its even worth buying one. Just my opinion.[8D]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
If your going to wait for something that is a totally new sled, you might as well wait until the 2nd year of it. That way all the problems will be ironed out.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea that the way i think....acexlt ya took the words right outta my mouth!This coming winter im gonna try to buy a pro x2 if i get enough moeny...I have decided I want to race terrain-x or cross country!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
personally I wouldn't buy a polaris for a year or so, I really think they have something waiting in testing that will blow some others away. Maybe thats wishful thinking(I like to see new tech from any company). Personally I am hoping to SnowCheck a 2004 F6 in the all black package.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
if you want a new sled now get a left over. they are down 1500 bucks, a new 2003 edge 600 for 4800 thats a good price. I bought to sleds that way, save 2500 bucks, to more i would have saved enough money to get one free. lol

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Originally posted by madcow
[br]if you want a new sled now get a left over. they are down 1500 bucks, a new 2003 edge 600 for 4800 thats a good price. I bought to sleds that way, save 2500 bucks, to more i would have saved enough money to get one free. lol
See buying a new sled will work better for me because I will put down about 4k on the sled when I snowcheck(if I do) and then when it comes time to pick it up in say september I would have possibly 1000 saved up and use this as a downpayment on a loan for the rest of the sled. That would help make the payments smaller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts