Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thanks for the picks man, I will be up there in 3 days, and the camera will be with me. Hows the ice doing? Did the rain do much damage? How old are you?? We should meet up some time? Ever been to coosy's LOL <---Thats a joke.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rain was pretty hard on everything.. the lake is glare ice around the shore line and gets really slushy towards the centre.. ***HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENED*** the trails are in pretty rough shape as well.. the rail bed to kinmount is decent, but far from good and the smaller trails haven't been groomed and are in ROUGH shape.... Good news though! it's snowing.. ALOT.. it's supposed to keep up through tonight and tommorow... OH and I'm 22..

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by 650Indy
[br]
LMFAO

Don't want ppl yelling at u for not wearing a helmet?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahahahaha, I was waiting for some-one to say something about that.. but after the flak everyone gave you.. I figured I would try and avoid another always wear your helmet threads..

·
Registered
155 Posts
The first thing I thought was, "he wasn't wearing a helmet". Lol. As I read further, I noticed I wasn't the only one to come to that conclusion. That was good. :eek:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts