·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.togwoteelodge.com/webcam.aspx

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm here in MN and I was wondering if there is a group heading out between the dates Nov 30- Dec 10 I would love to tag along or meet you! My trip with the guys is Feb $th I can't wait!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
hell ya wyoming rocks saratoga has been pounded we been gettin snow here for the past week

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
bradlemieux7331 said:
I'm here in MN and I was wondering if there is a group heading out between the dates Nov 30- Dec 10 I would love to tag along or meet you! My trip with the guys is Feb $th I can't wait!!
I'll be in Jackson the week of December 4th. Are you riding Togwotee? I might go up there for a day if I have sleds along.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
quick said:
hell ya wyoming rocks saratoga has been pounded we been gettin snow here for the past week
We rode through there when we were out west last year. How much powder on the ground between there and Centinneal?

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
sled_nutz said:
Were going to be there dec 28th til jan 3rd. Can't wait to get back out there!
You're going to be in Togwotee then? We'll be in West Yellowstone or Island Park. [thumb]

·
Registered
567 Posts
about a foot there dragon is what i was told gonna head down there next week some time and have some fun

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
quick said:
about a foot there dragon is what i was told gonna head down there next week some time and have some fun
Ok, I'm leaving now. See ya in a little bit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
shortstop20 said:
sled_nutz said:
Were going to be there dec 28th til jan 3rd. Can't wait to get back out there!
You're going to be in Togwotee then? We'll be in West Yellowstone or Island Park. [thumb]
Yeah i think we've got a room reserved at the lodge from the 29th to the 2nd? Hopefully the snow is good this year.

·
Registered
654 Posts
i spent 4 months out there, sickest riding ever!!!!!!! i rode form just out side of dubois to togwotee best snow ever was there for the hillclimbs too a must go to in your life time

·
Registered
567 Posts
well dragon you tell me where you wanna meet and i an be there lol im thinking ill be down that way thursday theres a storm rolling there till wednesday so i figure thursday will be awesome and togwotee should be awesome this year hopefully better than last year

·
Registered
567 Posts
that sucks cole be patient young grasshoppa it will come soon

·
Registered
567 Posts
holy crap boys the western part of wyoming is gettin pounded 30 inches of fresh snow with this storm rollin in now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts