Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow. i just took my sled out for 2 mins while it is still blizzarding out there. i drove for a good 20 feet then out of nowhere i hit a 4 1/2 foot snow bank luckily it only took em like 30 mins to get it out.......wish i could share the snow with u guys. the blizzard isnt supposed to stop till late tmmrow mornin

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea we got 63km winds too

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by ripNride
[br] i drove for a good 20 feet then out of nowhere i hit a 4 1/2 foot snow bank luckily it only took em like 30 mins to get it out.......
AWWW, that's too bad.... I wish I had those kind of problems.

·
Registered
109 Posts
We could use some more here. That foot and a half for the new year just wasn't enough. It was a good base but we need more for the groomers to be more effective. Our ditches are like ski mogul hills right now. Send it on over lol.

·
Registered
476 Posts
[attachment=55437]
[attachment=55438]
[attachment=55439]

haah yea cant wait till it calms down adn then i can hit some mad drifts and my school just got cancled this afternoon. also circle drive is closed down and a bunch of streets

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea like all of our highways are closed too....i live just out of town and ill try to poist some pics soon

·
Registered
287 Posts
can you send some to minnesota we neeeeeeeeeeed snow or i will cut my throttle finger off.i would cry if i looked out the window and saw that much snow i have 4 sleds collecting dust .i have only made it out twice so far this year and that took a 3 hour drive

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Weve had about 40cm fall in the last couple days. Coming down even harder now but the weather channel says we are only supposed to get a trace. Went for a coffee for about a hour and had about 5cm fall on my car in that little time.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by Sleds-650
[br]
Originally posted by ripNride
[br] i drove for a good 20 feet then out of nowhere i hit a 4 1/2 foot snow bank luckily it only took em like 30 mins to get it out.......
AWWW, that's too bad.... I wish I had those kind of problems.
i feel the same way sleds-650

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its comin down hard again now

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Hey send some of that my may, I would gladly take it off your hands.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Talk about a blizzard here in AK also since yesterday. Snowdrifts are high, winds are blowing 30mph. Gonna be fun soon. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i guess u could ride on the road right now... if u could find it

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whos goona care nobody is out

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Wow! Alot of envious people here in the states. How far North is Saskatoon? As I understand it we are still under a foot in the northern part of MN still. Send that blizzard south!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts