Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ultra21x and I went riding 15 miles today. Not much snow, but it was fun! The Phazer kicks total booty on the trails, the hard bumps are no match and I am in love with it so far! Amazing! I think my Polaris collection needs to go [8D]

But here is a vid, since there wasn't much snow we didn't give her much.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/file.asp?id=13174&user=6427

-Skip

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Looks like fun, even if there was a lack of snow.

That Ultra sounds quite nice...I like it! [:D]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Thats a nice sonding ultra. Thats a nice little video though. A little more snow would help break in your sled a little better.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have to say that ultra looks and sounds sweeeeet! Good Job.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I Agree With All OF you Guy's That Ultra Sounds SOOOO SWEET!![:D][:D] Nice Video I Would Go Riding With That Much Snow Too Even Tho There Isnt Much[:D][:D]

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya the Ultra idling over powers the Phazer, can't even hear me, we will see if we can fix that though!

There is Dustin:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Damn skip, that ultra sounds so damn nice, I must have watched it about 10 times.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
What a difference that Ultra sounds great compared to that Phazer. Man, the Phazer sounds like crap. I guess thats what lack of horsepower sounds like.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ACEXLT
[br]What a difference that Ultra sounds great compared to that Phazer. Man, the Phazer sounds like crap. I guess thats what lack of horsepower sounds like.
Ya only what, 28 HP and 1 less cyl.....

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The Ultra may sound better but the Phazer looks better. imo. Looks like alot of fun even with low snow.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]skip..everyones liking the ultra better. don't worry your sleds great too. just wish i could of heard it more.
There will be plenty more videos to come when we get Winter!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Nice sleds, the ultra turned out nice. What kind of pipes are those?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Im with pretty much everyone else. The Ultra sounds amazing. Are there any aftermarket "cheap" pipes you can get for the Phazer to make it sound less gutless? The Phazer looks a lot more fun.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Phazer sounds sweet just like thumper should ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts