Snowmobile Fanatics banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
(Originally posted by Skipponator. There will be plenty more videos to come when we get Winter!)

I like the sound of that. Keepum coming.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
What kind of exhast is that Ultra running??

·
Registered
390 Posts
So where is everyone getting the "Man, that Phazer sounds so bad" from? The only time I heard it running was when the Ultra drove away, and then you can hear it idling. No, it doesn't sound all that mean when it's idling. I got mine up to 10k for a second yesterday, and it sounds a lot different at 10k than at 1700. It sounds awesome [:)].

With that said, the shrill scream of a piped triple is something that never gets old.[^]

Skip, you need more snow.[;)]

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The Ultra has a DG silencer on it, that is all. And you cannot hear the Phazer except when it was idling in that clip. See here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v208/2000_olds_alero/Phazer/?action=view&current=MOV05636.flv
About $50 into this exhuast. I was looking at GYTR pipes from a YFZ450, otherwise we might make up something.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Its your phazer skip do what you want, but that exhaust in the clip sounded like a moped..Doesn't somebody make a muffler like a harley or something that would really make it sound mean?? With all the aftermarket companies somebodys gotta make a mean sounding exhaust..

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
If theres nobody making nice exhausts for the Phazer yet im sure they will be soon. With all the Phazers being sold there is a definate market for them. With that high revving engine it would sound amazing with a deep note to it.

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
The stock muffler almost looks like a car muffler, maybe you can put a flowmaster or something on there [:D]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts