Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have an xcsp ... the previous owner put a FULL set off 440 pro x graphics on it ... they looked cool but i wanted this to look like my sled not everyone elses ... i wanna put some stickers on the sides but not sure which ones i should go with ... any idea let me know ... and these were with my camera phone so they are not the best i know
[attachment=54625]
[attachment=54626]
[attachment=54630]
[attachment=54631]
[attachment=54632]
[attachment=54835]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'm not dig'n it at all. The chopped windshield looks odd. The riser is ok, and so are the hand guards. The clean look on a bright red sled is just too much. It needs something to break it up.

[attachment=54627]

This (minus the Wiseco, Amsoil stickers) was so much nicer looking in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Man i think that looks really good
Good Job

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i still have both windshield ... i just put that one on there to see what it looked like ... i liked the graphics too but i just wanted it to stand out a little ...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'm all about the clean and simple look. Took the flames off the belly on my 04, was too lazy to take the ones off the hood but I'll be using a mountain fit hood anyways. I'd say just get some yellow Polaris ones made for the side....in an outlining font, maybe 2 feet long, so it doesnt take over.

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks sick man

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Sno-X-treme
[br]I'm all about the clean and simple look. Took the flames off the belly on my 04, was too lazy to take the ones off the hood but I'll be using a mountain fit hood anyways. I'd say just get some yellow Polaris ones made for the side....in an outlining font, maybe 2 feet long, so it doesnt take over.
you by chance happen to know where i could find somebody to make em?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I always got my stuff done at Sportland 2 in Oak Creek (Milwaukee). Don't know of anywhere in western wisco, havent needed anything done since I moved here. Start asking around, look in the phonebook....shouldnt be too hard to find someone. Sportland 2 was real cheap btw. They charged by the feet of vinyl used and would make up whatever you wanted on the spot. I had two 4 foot "Honda Racing" ones made for the back of my truck and it was $15-20 for both.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
personally. i like it without graphics.....but now its too plain...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think if you don't get some stuff to replace those Pro X graphics you just wasted 6hrs. Plain looks like crap IMO.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm gettin 2 ft stickers for the sides just not sure which ones to put on

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
You could put a 2 foot Harley Davidson sticker on the side. That would be different.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I personally cannot stand it when people de-decal a sled, definetly put something on there!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I like it red more but i love the prox decals befor, will look tons better when you get ne stuff on and better pics. and how did that take u 6 hous?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
looks good man, now get some pics of it sitting in the snow!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Heres some graphics from arcticfx
I think the yellow ones would look sick
[attachment=54956]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts