Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Dragon for a ride Sunday. Holly sh*t! She started to melt some of that 3 1/2' of fresh powder we have here in the Utah mountains. This thing is sick! It out peforms my old 900 in everyway especially the WEIGHT! After riding it and throwing it around my hands didn't have this vibrating feeling and it didn't feel like I had just returned home from the gym after four hours. Polaris just saved one more customer the only bad thing is, that when I get my wife her new sled next year they will be even better! SWEEET!!! Bring on that Cat's and Doo's Im ready to play!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ill get one once Im out of college and can afford it, But right now I can only dream.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
All these good reviews are just making me want one that much more..

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
What other machines do you ride with? Do any of your friends have new 2007 sleds too?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
^^^Should be a metter of time before all the reviews come in between the two 800s and the dragon. Im pulling for the Dragon. The thing is just so dang good looking, and it is a 700.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Dad put one together yesterday at work, he said this will be the year of the Dragon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats good to hear I just bought one yesterday. I havent rode it yet, but I did ride a 07 600 ho rmk and was blown away, cant wait to see how this does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts