Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signs that you are a true sledneck:

1 - If you have ever parted-out a perfectly good sled because it made economic sense.

2 - If you have ever extracted an engine out of a late model sled with less than 500 miles on it to put in a bigger engine. All by yourself with tips from the internet and it worked out.

3 - You live more than 6 hrs outside of Michigan and know all the bars in Ironwood.

4 - When you go on a snowmobile trip with your buddies and bring a nice spare sled "just in case something happens"

5 - You have helped someone fix a groomer

6 - You have a Pay Pal credit card with $5000 limit

7 - Above card is maxed

8 - Your Amsoil dealer knows the sound of your voice and he lives in New York

9 - You know what 220 juggs are.

10 - You are aware of most of the 900 Fusion recalls

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
How about if you rebuilt a sled fom nothing (79 TX) just cause you wanted to that made no economic sense whatsoever, well and its a cool sled.

I have 220 jugs on my xc, and I am an Amsoil dealer....in NY.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I like the 220 jugs one. Everytime I have heard of one of my buddys getting one of those sleds, the first thing I ask them is if it has the 220 jugs. Haha.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by Potts
[br]wuts the 220 jugs
on the 1998 xc 700 they had either the 220 juggs or the 824 juggs. the 220's i believe had one ring and the 824's had two rings, or maybe i have it backwards.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by Pance
[br]
[br]wuts the 220 jugs
on the 1998 xc 700 they had either the 220 juggs or the 824 juggs. the 220's i believe had one ring and the 824's had two rings, or maybe i have it backwards.
yep and they had 2 more hp [:D]

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]
[br]
[br]wuts the 220 jugs
And the ports were slightly different right?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]
[br]
[br]wuts the 220 jugs
why make both cyclinders? and what is the advantage to one ring

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
yep the ports where different (the 2 extra hp's came from that). but the ports caught the rings and tore them to hell. thats why they went with the 824 the next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts