Registered
863 Posts
sportsman xp 850 (70 horse)
biased opinion though..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent seen them around realyl yet but there older models i dont like the small tanks on them

·
Registered
133 Posts
yamaha banshee or warrior

·
Registered
870 Posts
Honda has had a third of the ATV market for the last 10 years. No they don't make the really big ones but they are extremely reliable.

I like CAN AMs but their prices are way two high. I wanted an XT MAX but could get nearly get two hondas for the price of one.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Everyone i know including myself has had nothing but problems with the can ams plus they are overpriced. Atleast they have the best specs!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i havent had any problems with my can am but a fuse i think it was for the four wheel drive system

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I have a 2005 Yamaha 660 Grizzly. I really like it, runs great and no major issues. I wouldn't think twice about buying a new one.

·
Registered
567 Posts
thats like asking whos got the top sled but in my opinion my dads 700 grizzly with the power steering is sweet ill stick to my banshee tho

·
Registered
918 Posts
^^^^^ I love the Grizzly 700's. They look good and have good power and I like the power steering option. Most people think its a stupid option and they dont want it but once youve had it you wont want to go back.

I also like the Kawi Brute Force 750's those are fun machines. Just pull back a little and can it and you can wheelie like none other. They are a little jumpy though. LOTS of torque

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
How do the power steering systems hold up to big tires? Thats the only thing I would worry about since they would take most of the abuse.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
1985 honda ATC 250r [:eek:)][^]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
u no wat i hate about my 800 outlander can am is where the trailer hitch is right below the battery which is bulshit and the rads in the front if u like bush crashing that wont be very good but the power and suspension is a beauty

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Need I say more?

200991774840370_19621.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
tughillboy said:
Everyone i know including myself has had nothing but problems with the can ams plus they are overpriced. Atleast they have the best specs!
What kind of problems? I work for a dealer and never have problems really?? The only re-ocuring problem weve had with the v-twins is a couple of fuel pumps have went out. 3 machines out of the couple hundred we have sold. The older outlander 400s had some electrical problems but got fixed under recall. The old quests and traxters were the most reliable machines ever made, underpowered and rode like tanks but you just cant break them.
Im just curious what problems you have had?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
nixer said:
u no wat i hate about my 800 outlander can am is where the trailer hitch is right below the battery which is bulshit and the rads in the front if u like bush crashing that wont be very good but the power and suspension is a beauty
Buy the hitch reciever extension, bolts to the existing hitch and gets it away from the battery tray. Too much of a pain in the @$$ where it is now for sure.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I would have to say suzuki kingquads! I rode a like 06 Kingquad 450 EFI upnorth a couple weeks ago and loved it! Great trail machine, but can still pull a lot. It always started fast, ran great, and was very, very comfy! 201072791447968_29056.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts