Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I was wondering I have looked at a few sites and they are saying the 98 xc 700 is capable off 117 stock I have had mine doing 110 whats the real deal on these sleds I have heard a lot of good thing on the 98 but, never got it to 117 mph I am studding it tonite with 168 1.075 on a 1 inch track

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
117, yes it could happen on a "stock" sled, on a half mile shaved track being set up for that speed.

if your sled is stock dont get to worried about things like this, believe half of every thing, you know what your sled can do and understand what it would take to make it pull 117, more hp. gearing, clutching. chasis setup.

·
Registered
312 Posts
to run 117 on spedo and actual radar is 2 different storys believe me ,, i've ran a couple were i've almost braught the needle on my T-cat all the way past the word "Arctic" and could of swore i was going more then 130 but radar only said 119

·
Registered
312 Posts
trust me i'm at radars tracks every other week-end and the FASTED zrt i EVER seen (stock) was 117mph ON RADAR ,, sure he might have got that hight on his speo ,, but no the radar ,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts