Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
112.11136... MPH

How's that for exact!

Fast sled! Change the gearing and you could easily grab more.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going from a Yamaha exciter(stock)to a modified ultra! I see some stupid mistakes that im going to make already.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i know my buddies ultra with the low rpm pipes passed me like i was standing still and my sled does a gps speed of 109mph so i would say its in the 115mph range. and he is geared down 1 tooth on the top from stock.

cheers

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by snake61047
[br]Im going from a Yamaha exciter(stock)to a modified ultra! I see some stupid mistakes that im going to make already.
Yes your gonna have to learn to live with perma-grin for starters, then YOUR gonna be the one waitin for your buddies to catch up!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
just lean back and hold on tight

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah make sure you duck tape you hands to the bar before canning it and youll be just fine. I cought radar at about 119 by the dnr and i was still going [:)]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by jdzaharia
[br]'bout three fifty.
Thats funny... 'bout tree fitty... then there it was the fastest ultra I ever seen, 3 stories tall, wouldnt leave me alone and kept on going 'bout tree fitty all da way 'cross da lake...[:D]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.