Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to change my tunnel on the king cat but i'm torn between a VanAmburg tunnel and a CR tunnel.not sure what one i should get.any one got some advise on what one i should go with. the Pros and Cons between them.
Thanks Travis
PS: just installed SLP silencer[:D],and orderd a BOSS highrise shorty seat[:D].

·
Registered
32 Posts
i have heard of nothing but good from cr racing, a friend of mine knows them, he races up against them, says they are great. as for the pros and cons, i can not tell you. sorry

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Both are great and worthe the money. I ahve seen and riden on CR's (for a day) and it was good. We did use a Van on a build we did to a 700 sks (97) heres a pic of it. Both will keep you very happy. Nice to have such choices!
[attachment=2865][attachment=645]

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead_2002
[br]Both are great and worthe the money. I ahve seen and riden on CR's (for a day) and it was good. We did use a Van on a build we did to a 700 sks (97) heres a pic of it. Both will keep you very happy. Nice to have such choices!
[attachment=2865][attachment=645]
What suspension is under your sks? that is a mean lookin sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
^^^^ edge rear skid, 151x2.25, 97 SKS with mods.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i made my decision on what tunnel.Ordered a VanAmBurg tunnel today the boondook with tunnel braces.still havent received my Boss seat yet.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Originally posted by ProX124
[br]well i made my decision on what tunnel.Ordered a VanAmBurg tunnel today the boondook with tunnel braces.still havent received my Boss seat yet.

Very good choice, i am looking at that tunnel for my sled.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a DOA on my seat and my tunnel.my buddy at RexBurg Motorsports said i should see it about the second week in march.can't wait to get them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts