Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wondering who at the forum is going to check out the show starting Oct. 24 at the international centre here in Toronto. It's a great place to see the new 04' lineup, buy parts, get new gear, and just get reved up for the upcoming season. The weather has been getting nice and cold around here and my sled is ready to go (slightly prematurely as usual).If the early cold tempretures are any indication of I beleive we are going to have an excellent winter. Bring on the snow!!![8D]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I may... I say I will every year but then I never end up going... Guess I will see when it comes up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm sure there are quite a few people who get the itch and get thier sleds all ready quite early I know I'm one [:D].
This will be my 3rd year going to the show there's always something new. To bad Coffeys won't be there this year though, it will be much missed.
/snofan/../images/users/Formula III/IM000012small.JPG
This was last year Nov. 22nd, 2002 hope it comes that soon again this year[8D].

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Formula III ,

I heard Coffey's has closed up shop - he was in business for a lot of years. I have a good fried who lives in Cookstown I understood from him that his kids did not want to take over the business.

Yeah my sleds all ready to go.[;)]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah it was too bad. Guess the Royal booth will be even busier now
Real long wait in line ups now[xx(]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts