Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the worlds largest rock concert in Toronto. It was how would you say just fu$&in amazzzzzzzzzzzzzin. Except for Justin Timberly from N Sync it wasn't his type of forum. With the likes of the Guess Who , Rush, AC DC and finally the ROLLING STONES. There were about 450,000 people there, but having back stage passes toped the best seat any where in the place. My buddie is good friends with Burton Cummins from the Guess Who and it was the best concert I have every been to and I have seen the likes of Pink Floyd Styx not to mention a few. But let me tell you I am beat but with all the topless girls it was great.[:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
man, sounds like a good time..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
My friend was going to visit his brother in Toronto this week, and they were gonna try to go to the concert. He already had tickets to Iron Maiden, so he thought he might go see the big concert too... Where was it at?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]My friend was going to visit his brother in Toronto this week, and they were gonna try to go to the concert. He already had tickets to Iron Maiden, so he thought he might go see the big concert too... Where was it at?
The concert was held at downsview airforce base just outside of T.O you could see the C.N tower in the background

1 - 5 of 5 Posts