Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else make it out to the show? What did you think?

I usually go on the Sunday, we went on the Saturday this year and I found it a little less crowded than usual. At least the line-ups weren't so bad at Royal and Coffey's.

I spent way too much money as usual; got the pics for my daughter's sled along with tunnel protectors, new carbides, ski skins and those foot grip things that attach to the side of the running boards. I also picked up the coupler thingy for my sc10 suspension. I hope I'm not being too technical with my terms!
Oh yeah, I also picked up the Skidoo 90-95 manual discussed in another post.

Jacqui.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I ment to go, but things never fell into place... lots of other things came up to...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
74 Posts
I went on Sunday and it was PACKED !! Seems everyone was thinking the same way I was -last day,early aft and there shouldn,t be many people.For the first time in my life i was WRONG :)
Since I spent over 1 thousand on my sled ,my wife put the handcuffs on me for the show.I ended up just picking up brochures for vacationing.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Me and 7 of my buddies went on the Friday. Stoodin line before it opened for about 10 mins. Not bad. We had a hay day! Went on the first day this time because alot of the "too good to be true deals" are snatched up quite quickly.Each of us dropped an average of $700 - $800 and trhee trips each out to my van. Most expensive thing there is the food as always. Bought sliders, light shield (SWEEEEEEEET!), Picks, some Fox clothing. Great prices on the Fox stuff. Oh yea...I had to buy a new sled week before I went just take advantage of the deals. See ya agin next year.....Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts