Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a website where i can find new doors for a 91 tacoma? Around here, they are $500 canadian each. Thanks for the help.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Do you care if u get good used ones?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would prefer new, because the junk yards around here are still asking over $300 a piece for them and most started to rust out already. So i was hoping that even if i could find them for 400 each, it would be worth it to get brand new doors. But i will go with the junk yard ones if i have to. Thanks for such fast replies.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
91 Tacoma? You may as well stop looking because there ISN'T SUCH A TRUCK! The tacoma started in 1995.5

I owned a 96 [:D]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My fault there, thanks for correcting me. Its my uncles truck that i'm buying from him at the end of september. (already have the money set aside for it :) ) For some reason i thought he had told me it was a tacoma. Anyhow, its 4 cylnder extended cab version. Whichever type that is.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by summitteer
[br]My fault there, thanks for correcting me. Its my uncles truck that i'm buying from him at the end of september. (already have the money set aside for it :) ) For some reason i thought he had told me it was a tacoma. Anyhow, its 4 cylnder extended cab version. Whichever type that is.
I think they just called them the "truck" back then. Simplicity at it finest! [:)]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts