Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun Fun Fun

/snofan/../images/users/Ski-Doo Wizard/1.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/Ski-Doo Wizard/2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/Ski-Doo Wizard/3.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Awesome lookin shop! Wish I had that kind of room to play with,.. havin a boat, 2 quads and 2 sleds in my garage means lots of sore ankles (specially after a few Beers)
Be nice to have a great shop like that!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hey are those models of planes or are they like RC planes? nice looking sleds you have there, i see a rev in the backround!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Nice shop and toys!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya the planes are RC and have real jet engines that run on kerosene at a speed of about 150 mph. I do not fly them my boss does.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By operating that satellite truck in the background. We have 2 identical trucks.

Neal

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
What do you do in that big ol satellite truck?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just got doing all the ESPN coverage for the Cubbies here in Chicago. Mostly it is breaking news and some 2 or 3 camera switching events. We have 3 Sony D35's

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had one out the other day testing the sat phone. Gotta have the Directway and DSS so I don't get bored!

Neal

/snofan/../images/users/Ski-Doo Wizard/TRUCK.jpg

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ex- drummer here- What kind are those? Also went to recording school in Ohio. Use to be in hard rock band for 3 years. This has now been 16 years ago. Still have a drum kit but not the same one. Very fun and that brings back many memories. Thanks a bunch!
TXC

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I believe they are Ludwig. I don't play them though. I will post some more pics on Wednesday night we got a Carvin 48 channel board and a sweet Makie 24 channel hard drive digi-audio recorder. We got some more amps too 12,000 Watts baby!

Neal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts