Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been posted before.I did a Search but still didn't see what I was looking for.
I was looking a doing an extension on my sled from a 144 to something like a 156 or 159.
My question would be if I do this how much abuse can the rail extensions take and the tunnel extension?
Most of the riding I do is powder,hillclimbing in the trees and some jumping

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
good quality rail extenstions can take a severe beating. juat make sure you get one that allow you to also fit longer hyfax on. usually tracks usa has good kits. my buddies 136 kit held up fine and he jumped a fair bit out west.

cheers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jonesie looks like their built better than SLP's
plus you can extend the hyfax so you don't loose performance.
Look like close to $1000 for all peices.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I think MMP makes them too. Never get SLPs!! if you ride hard its a matter of time before they break.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Don't go to MMP. They make a great product, but they have horsesh!t service. Do a search on the general forum and read my thread about MMP. If I had to do it again, I'd go to TracksUSA.

EDIT: Here is the link- http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=54716

·
Registered
855 Posts
One more vote for TracksUSA

·
Registered
224 Posts
[galleryattach=13078]
slp makes a great product and if you can find a used track from someone going longer you should be able to pick it for around 250 to 350 and ass long as your going to have the rear suspention out go to hyperfax if you find a off coller you can get a set for around $80 they are so much better then plain hyfax you can even run without all your extra boggies. as for the hyfax needing to go all the way back i personaly do not think it matters when your hogged into it your track pulls tight across the small span.if you need more pics ask and ill take some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts