Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 storm that i have to get rid of! I want to still have a sled so i want to trade. A guy wants to trade his 98 polaris 500 for my storm, i am just wondering what you guys would do?

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Well, do you want to get rid of it because your having troubles tuning the carbs? I'd personally take the 500 over the Storm

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No the storms all set. Its my dad he dosent want me to go through all the work again if it blows up again and dose not want me to put anymore money into it and i kinda want to let it go because is a tank and it sucks in the trails... the storms got roughly 120 miles on it and the 500's got 2000

· Registered
4,855 Posts
Sell it, bank the money, make some money this Summer mowing grass, whatever it takes and be a little more selective on your upgrade.
Keep some of the money you earned in a savings account (don't blow it all even if means not getting a fancy helmet paint-job;)

Dad will be impressed, you should have a better sled and some money saved in the bank if you play your cards right!?

Just a thought[dunno]

· Registered
26 Posts
Musky30 said:
I have a 1995 storm that i have to get rid of! I want to still have a sled so i want to trade. A guy wants to trade his 98 polaris 500 for my storm, i am just wondering what you guys would do?
If he puts a set of plastic skis on the 500 I would call it even.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
No one really cares if the motor has 120 miles on it. If the chassis has 9000 on it, they will see it as a sled with 9000 miles and it was rebuilt because it blew up.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
Sell it, bank the money, make some money this Summer mowing grass, whatever it takes and be a little more selective on your upgrade.
Keep some of the money you earned in a savings account (don't blow it all even if means not getting a fancy helmet paint-job;)

[highlight=yellow]Dad will be impressed,[/highlight=yellow] you should have a better sled and some money saved in the bank if you play your cards right!?

Just a thought[dunno]
He might be so impressed that he might put in some money for you a newer sled.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.