Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on jan 14 is the nicollet county trail assn's 13th radar run. it will be on swan lake in nicollet Mn.
the track will be about a 1000' long on hard pack snow.
they will also allow atv's and cycles and as well as vintage sleds.

507-327-8200 is the phone number for directions and questions.

for everyone who hasnt got a chance to ride this year this might be a fun day to finally let the sleds out and run.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
thanks for the info madcow!! You gonna have your "beast" there?? [}:)]

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Will they even have snow and ice? Im off that weekend so i was planning to go 2 the Up. they are predicting snow in the next ten days!!! If they dont and you do i might swing that way instead??

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they said they have 6 inches to run on now and are expecting another 1-2 inches. they are going to pack it somehow.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That would be a good time. I would like to see what the 440 can do, my jetting is still too rich on the mains with my ufos though. but do they even have a class that small. Ive only been to grass drags. I think thats the same weekend as the snocross @ canterbury.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they should have a class since there are a lot of 440's

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I might have to bring the ol girl down and see what she'll do in 1000 feet [:D]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might throw on the studded 121 track and see what she can do.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Im very interested to get some new numbers with the pipe & Can on!! They dont tell you at the grass drags!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
call that number and get directions.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I would love to run the sled some time, but this winter sucks, and I am now where near tuned after the changes I have made. If we would get some snow before then so I could get my jetting and clutchind down, I would be there in a flash.

·
Registered
37 Posts
This race was posted on another forum as a plowed ice 1000ft track but it will be hard pack?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I just talked with the guy thats running it. Some chatter about MAYBE running the mod sleds for 660 and the stockers at a 1000. Evidently the ice is a little rough.

Hes had alot of calls. Sounds like alot of people will be there so might want to get there early to find a decent place to park. Solid mounted radar gun.

BTW its in St. Peter. Take 169 s into st peter and look for hwy 99w to niccolet. Drive thru niccolet to hwy 14. Its there. Look for a gravel road. Never been there, its what he told me.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rough ice? that should be fun. nothing like hanging on to hang on. well just make sure your insurance is good so if it bounces and crashes you can turn it in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts