Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped my right trailing arm on my 2000 XCSP 600 with XTRA 10. Wondering what years of sleds/which sleds can i replace this broken trailing arm with. Snapped right in the center, also everything else is in perfect working condition just need that arm.
Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
if it is an Edge chassis, get an Edge chassis trailing arm. If it's a GEN 2 chassis, get a GEN 2 trailing arm. Any year will fit fine.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
That would be a Gen II, unless it is one of 300 and is the 2000 Edge 600.
1999 Gen II's had a narrower ski stance than 2000s.
2000 and 2001 Gen II or SKS will work for you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You can go to polaris web site and look up your sled part and it will have a fitment category on the far right side. click it and it will give you all of the models and years that use that particular part.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I believe the 98-01 xc were all the same. The RMK went with the adjustable wider stance but all the XC were the same. I just replaced my LH arm and was a bugger to find the adjustable stance ones but most XC arms were same size just not adjustable. I put a 98 XC arm on my wifes sled (00' RMK) a couple years back and is same stance as the short setting on the adjustable ones. There is actually a posting on here of someone selling 99' xcsp x-10 trailing arms. Look under http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/117739-fs-polaris-gen-trailing-arms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts